How we approve your Online Payments account.
Our account approval process involves three simple steps:
- You create an account
- You submit all required information and documents about your business to us
- We review your integration and business case to approve your account. After this, we will be able to perform the payouts and transfer funds to your bank account.
Account approval usually takes 1-3 business days,* so we encourage you to start the process today. You can read more about the steps below.
*In some cases, the process can be longer because we need to acquire more information.
1. Create an account.
If you have not already created an account, you can do it here .
When you have an account, you can start accepting payments from your customers.
You can also make reservations on your customers’ Visa cards and Mastercards. This guarantees that you can capture a reserved amount (which means that the money is set to be transferred from the card holder's account to your Online Payments account) up to 180 days after the reservation is made.
Please note, you will not be able to receive the money on your bank account before we have completed step three of our approval process and notified you.
2. Submit information and documentation through your dashboard.
Submit the necessary business information and documentation by logging into the Lunar webportal through your browser.
Once you have submitted everything, we’ll begin the reviewing process. We can only start to review your business case and approve your account after you have completed step two.
3. Review of your business and approval of your account.
At this step, we’ll check that your website or app, business model and product(s):
- Are legal according to any applicable law
- Adhere to the rules and regulations of Visa and Mastercard*
- Are Lunar compliant.
Step three will be done in the background so you can accept payments while completing your account setup.
If you have any questions about the account approval process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Learn more about the rules and regulations for Visa and Mastercard here: