How we verify your business.
As part of your Online Payments-account setup, we need to verify your business information and get to know the owner(s) and management.
If you are running a non-profit or similar organisation with no owners, we will need to know who the board members and chairman are.
This is because every bank and payment institution in Europe must comply with anti-money laundering regulations.
But don’t worry – you can submit all information and documentation through your Lunar webportal, which you’ll find by logging into Lunar through your web browser.
Here’s what we’ll need from you.
Required business information.
- Legal name including your entity type such as, e.g, “Aps” or “A/S”
- Company registration number (CVR)
- IBAN (for payouts)
As part of the verification process, you must include a document which:
- Verifies certain information about your business.This could be, e.g., a business registration document stating your name, registration number and address.
- States the owners and management of the business. This could be, e.g., an excerpt from the registry or articles of association (if you run a non-profit or similar organization, this could be a document stating the board members as well as the chairman).
The documents must be presented in Danish or English.
Required information on the owners and management.
We require information on at least one manager (e.g. the director/CEO of your company or, if it concerns a non-profit, the chairman). If you have multiple people in your management team, start by adding the primary or top manager. If we need more information, we will reach out.
If any individual owns or controls 25 % or more of your business, you must also provide the following information about them:
- Full name
- Home address
- Personal identification number/Social security number
- Photo identification
- Address verification
Verification process and request for more information.
We require this information and documentation for every business. Sometimes, we may need more – and if that’s the case, we will reach out to you.