New to investing? Here are 15 expressions you need to know
Investing is actually not that hard to get into as you may think. The first step is learning the lingo. So here are 15 expressions you need to know as a new investor.
- › SHARES, STOCKS AND SHARE PRICE
- › STOCK EXCHANGE AND STOCK EXCHANGE LISTING
- › DO STOCK EXCHANGES HAVE OPENING HOURS?
- › BROKERAGE FEE
- › MINIMUM EXPENDITURE
- › BULL MARKET
- › BEAR MARKET
- › DEPOT AND STOCK PORTFOLIO
- › DIVERSIFICATION - THE SPREADING OF RISK
- › BLUE CHIP
- › LARGE-CAP, MID-CAP AND SMALL-CAP
- › VOLATILITY
- › RETURN
- › YIELD
- › TERM
- › Want to try your hand at investing?